Sonoma County Marketing Friends, this class is for you!
Yeah, having gorgeous photos is important to Instagram - but trust me, it isn’t the ONLY thing that connects you with potential customers through social media. I will provide you with simple tricks that will grow your community on Instagram, get people engaged with YOUR BRAND and get them to purchase.
This class + photo workshop is for you if you have been using Instagram to market your business for a few years, but are looking to truly make an impact within the app.
In this two hour in-person workshop, I will walk you though my tips and tricks for Instagram - so you can walk away having learned how to spend dedicated time taking photos and writing captions, creating content, and how to connect with your fans - all with the goal of creating a community that can help you sell your products or services.
In addition to a two hour class + photo workshop with takeaways you can get started with ASAP, you will get:
- Tips and Tricks I have learned over 10+ years working in social media marketing
- Photo workshop at the end of the class
- Pre-workshop “homework” to get you inspired even before you step in the door
- 10 page playbook to help remember everything (including my fave apps for Instagram)
- One pager on how to talk to your boss about social media
- Access to me anytime for additional questions!
People LOVE it. They are starting to get “over” Facebook.
Build community, that gets to know and like your brand, which leads to trust (and purchase!).
Show personality. Be you, be YOUR brand.
Take people through a journey.
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 - 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM PDT
coLAB - 427 Mendocino Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Price: $97 for Groups 3 or more, $120 before Aug 1, 2018, $140 after Aug 1, 2018